- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
- [Pooja] Hi, my name is Dr. Pooja Jaisingh and I would like to welcome you to this course on Adobe Captivate Prime Essential Training. In this course, you will learn how to use Captivate Prime, a learning management system from Adobe which is intuitively designed to help you set up, deliver, and track learning all by yourself. With this LMS, you can maximize the learning impact by developing skill-based programs and foster a learning culture by using gamification and mobile learning.
You can go live instantly for the unique fluidic player that plays all kinds of e-learning content like videos, pdf's, ppt's, word documents and SCORM/AICC and xAPI compliant packages all within a single player without having to download and install any plugins. In this course, we will create a new Captivate Prime account and then learn how to customize the account to meet the branding requirements.
We will also explore the different options for adding users to the account and then learn how to configure L1 and L3 feedback statements, gamification rules, badges, and skills that the learners will need to achieve. Then, we will switch to the other rule and learn how to add modules to the library. We will use these modules to build courses and further use the courses to build learning programs, certifications, and learning plans.
We will also take a look at the learner and manager experience in Captivate Prime, and finally, we'll explore the different reporting and tracking options available to assess the learning effectiveness. With so much to cover, let's dive right into learning how to use Adobe Captivate Prime.