- Captivate inserts a Quiz Results slide like this one…into your project automatically when you have a quiz,…even if it's only one question long.…There could be many reasons…you might want to modify this slide.…Maybe you need to do something as simple…as change the colors, or add to or take away from…the information that's presented by default.…Maybe you even wanna change the behavior…using advanced actions.…In this lesson, we're gonna look at several ways…you can modify this Quiz Results slide.…So we'll start with something simple,…like, you just need to change the colors…or do something to make this more closely match…the branding and style guidelines…that you might have to follow for your organization.…
All these default pieces of text that appear here…are just text boxes, so you can click on any of them…and use the Properties panel to change the colors…or the fonts that are used.…You could even use the Object Style Manager…that's under the Edit menu to do the same thing.…You could also add in images.…That's not gonna hurt anything.…
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate: Advanced Techniqueswith Anastasia McCune4h 33m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Intermediate
1. Adding Questions and Choosing Settings
3. Customizing Quiz Behavior During a Quiz
4. Utilizing Further Quiz Features
5. Reporting Results
Where to go from here1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.