In this video, learn how to make adjustments to images, such as borders, alignment, and size within a fluid box where you might want to add a caption.
- [Instructor] Well once we have our images…showing up on our slide exactly where we want them…thanks to Fluid Boxes, it's time to make adjustments.…For example, we might want captions under each of these…for London, Paris, and San Francisco,…and we may want to make changes or adjustments…to the image itself.…That can be done here in Captivate as well.…Let's start with the captions, though.…You can see up at the top where we added these Fluid Boxes,…I've added some text.…You can go ahead and type in that text and format it…the way you see here if you want or simply open up LH_0209,…you'll be all caught up with me.…
Let's go to our first image, not the image itself,…but the Fluid Box.…So we'll click the border of the Fluid Box.…We know it's selected when we see the blue outline.…And now we want to add the caption,…that means inserting another Text Box…by going to the Text drop-down and choosing Text Caption.…You can see by default it shows up underneath.…We're ready to start typing.…In this case, all we want is London.…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.