In this movie, Pooja Jaisingh will show you how to add event videos and multi-slide synchronized videos in Adobe Captivate courses. She will also talk about the difference between these two types of videos.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Adding videos to Captivate projects…is fairly simple.…To add a video, you just have to go to Media…and select Video.…This will give you a dialog where you can select…whether you need an Event Video…or a Multi-Slide Synchronized Video.…Let's understand the difference between these two types.…Event Video is an independent video…that you can place on your slide.…You'll also get a separate play bar…and playback controls for this particular video.…It's a good choice if you want your learners…to independently play that video…and that play bar is disconnected…with the course play bar.…
On the other hand, Multi-Slide Synchronized Video…is more like a slide video…and you can control playing or pausing that video…from the course play bar.…Also, you can spread this video across multiple slides.…First, let's take a look at the Event Video.…I'll go ahead and let this be selected as Event Video…and then I'll browse for the video…that I wish to insert in this project.…I'll go ahead and click Browse.…Go to the Exercise Files folder, Chapter 3 folder,…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.