- [Instructor] After adding 360-degree images … or videos as background for 360 slides, … you can start adding text labels … and interactive hotspots. … Let's start with adding text labels to the slide. … For that, click and drag the background image … to rotate the view and stop … when you have the kitchen entrance visible. … Then go to the toolbar and click Text … and select Label. … This will add a text label … at the center of the slide. … Now, you can use the Properties Inspector … to modify the content and the formatting … of this text label. … With the text label still selected, … go to the Properties Inspector. … Then in the Label field, delete the placeholder text … and enter Kitchen Safety. … Change the font size to 40 … and then change the highlight color … to a shade of brown from the interface. … Then adjust the placement of the text label as required. … Now move the 360 slide and notice … that the text label sticks to the background image … and moves along with it. … …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.