Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding skills, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] This LMS is targeted for enterprise users…to help them tie their business goals…to the training initiators with the help of…skilled management workflow.…It helps the organization gauge the skill readiness…for their employees over a period of time.…It provides an easy interface to add new skills,…create levels for the skills, assign skills…to the user groups, map skills to courses,…display skill achievement, and generate reports.…Let's take a look at the steps to add skills…and their levels, and assigning these skills…to the user groups.…
Log into Captivate Prime as an administrator,…then click Skills on the left pane.…To add a new skill, click the Add button…on the top right corner.…Add a name and description for the skill.…Then enter the number of credits you wish to assign…for level one.…Learners will need to earn these credits in order…to gain level one skill competency.…
To add new levels, click Add.…This will add level two to the list.…Assign the required points to achieve this skill level.…And then, if you wish to add level three,…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.