Embedded questions in a virtual environment provide learners an opportunity to immediately enforce concepts. In this video you will construct questions and quizzes using the hotspot tool.
- [Instructor] Now that you have a good idea … of how to add Hotspots and associate actions with it, … let's take a step forward. … In this video you will use Hotspots … to display quiz questions right within the 3D environment … of your virtual reality project. … Click and drag the 360 background image … to bring the kitchen chimney in focus. … Then, go to the toolbar and click Hotspots. … Then, select the question mark Hotspot from the second row. … In this example, we are using the question mark Hotspot, … but you can use any prebuilt … or custom Hotspot to add questions. … Then, click and drag the question Hotspot … and place it at the center of the chimney. … With the Hotspot still selected, … go to the Properties Inspector and click Add Questions. … This opens the Insert Questions dialogue. … Notice that only Multiple Choice and True/False questions … are supported in a VR project. … These questions can be either graded … or knowledge check questions. … Survey and pretest questions …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.