Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding multiple-answer combinations, part of Captivate Projects: Drag-and-Drop Interactions.
- Sometimes, there can be several different…correct answers to a question.…For example, if you need to form a three letter word…using these letters, the answer can be…CAT, BAT, TAB, EAT, ATE,…EGO, GET, GOT and so on.…And all these answers are correct.…Let's see how we can create a drag and drop interaction…with any of these answers marked as correct.…On the toolbar, click Interactions, Drag and Drop.…
Select the letters and click Next.…Select the three drop targets and click Next.…Map the drag objects to the drop target…to show one of the correct answer combinations.…We will map the rest of the combinations…in the correct answers panel.…In this example, let's mark CAT as the correct answer.…Click Finish.…Now, we need to let Captivate know…about the other correct answers.…
In the Drag and Drop Inspector, under Options tab,…click Set Correct Answers.…Click Add New Answer and add BAT as…the second answer combination.…I'll select B1 here and as the Drag Source,…I will select the letter B.…Let me select B2 here and I will select the letter A.…
- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate Projects: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design Essentials: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.