Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding more draggables and drop targets to the interaction, part of Captivate Projects: Drag-and-Drop Interactions.
- Sometimes, after creating the interaction,…you realize that you missed adding…some of the draggables and drop targets.…But after you have finished creating the interaction,…the option to use the drag-and-drop wizard is disabled…and the only way to use the wizard again…is to delete the interaction and recreate it.…In such a situation, you can use the drag-and-drop inspector…to easily add more objects to the interaction.…Let's check it out.…We are in the "Add more objects_Start" project.…
You can open it from the exercise files folder,…under Chapter 07 folder.…On this slide, I've already created…a drag-and-drop interaction.…You will also see a few stars, circles and squares,…which are not a part of…the original drag-and-drop interaction.…Let's include them in the interaction…as drag sources and drop targets, along with the others.…To bring up the drag-and-drop inspector,…click "Window>Drag and Drop."…Press and hold the "shift" key…and select the grey circles.…
Select "Mark as Drag Source."…Now add it to the circle category.…
- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.