Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding internal learners, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] In this chapter,…we will learn how to add internal and external learners…and create user groups in Captivate Prime LMS.…Let's start with adding internal learners.…To add users, log in to Adobe Captive Prime…as an administrator.…Then go to the left pane and click Users.…On this page, you can add a single user…or multiple users at a time…using a CSV file.…You can also create a self registration link…to add learners.…
Let's first see how to add single user…in Captivate Prime account.…Go to the top right corner of the page…and click the Add button.…Then select Single User.…Here, you need to fill out the details of the learner.…And for the Manager's Name,…you will have to pick the name of an existing user…in this account.…For now, I'll just pick my name and click Add.…This new user is now successfully added to the account.…
They just need to click the verification link…sent to them in the email.…I'll click Close here…and you can see that this new user is now added…as an internal user on this page.…This workflow is helpful if you need to add…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.