- Hotspots are used … to add interactivity to the 360 slides. … You can use them to display text, … play some audio, … or display an image. … You can also use them to navigate to other slides … inside you project. … Let's add some hotspots to the slide. … For that, click and drag the mouse on the image … to bring the sink at the center of the stage. … Then click Hotspots on the tool bar. … This will open a list of pre-made hotspots. … You can either use one of these hotspots, … or add your own by clicking the Image button. … Now select any of the hotspots icons … from this drop down menu … to insert a new interactive hotspot to your project. … The selected hotspot will now be added to the slide. … Now click anywhere on the slide to deselect the hotspot. … You will see that the size of the hotspot is decreased. … Then click the hotspot to select it again, … and now the size of the hotspot increases … to let you know that it is selected. … With the hotspot still selected, … go to the Properties Inspector, …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.