In this movie, Pooja will demonstrate how to add JPEG, PNG, and SVG graphics and the different editing options available for images in Adobe Captivate. She will also show how to add character images to your courses.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Now that we know how to add…some text to our courses, let's switch to learning…how to add graphics to our course.…We'll start with some JPEGs and PNG images.…We will also learn how to add the scalable vector graphics,…and then finally we will learn how to add…the character images inside Adobe Captivate.…Let's go to the Media button here on the toolbar…and here, let's select the image.…Now, go to the Exercise Files folder,…Chapter 3 folder, and open the Graphics folder.…
Here, go ahead and select people.png…and click Open.…This will add the PNG image in your stage.…Here, to edit this image, you'll get some…limited functionality inside Captivate.…To check it out, let's go and click the Edit Image button.…Here, you will be allowed to set the brightness…of this particular object.…You can set the sharpness, you can change the contrast.…Make the changes to the transparency…of this particular object.…
Change the hue of this object to bring…in some different color changes.…You can also change the saturation of this image…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.