Learn how to add SWF, GIF, and HTML5 animations to your Adobe Captivate 9 projects.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Captivate allows you to create some nifty…animations using the timeline tricks…and even effects that you can apply to the objects.…Besides these animations, you can also build animations…in an external application and bring in those animations…inside Captivate and embed them.…Let's go ahead and take a look at the workflow…to embed external animations inside Captivate.…Let's go to Media, and here you will find two options:…one is Animation and the other is HTML5 Animation.…
The animation option will allow you to bring in SWF…and GIF animations,…As the name indicates, this option will allow you…to bring in HTML5 animations.…Here, you can either bring in an .oam file…or you can bring in the entire HTML web folder.…Let's go ahead and check out the first option.…I'll click on Animation, and here I'll go to…the Exercise files folder, Chapter 3 folder,…Animations, and I will select Color Splash.swf…and click Open.…
This will add the SWF animation in my project.…I'll go ahead and place it in the top-left corner.…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.