Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding badges, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Speaker] Adobe Captivate Prime uses badges to motivate the learners. Badges can be awarded to learners for completing courses, learning programs, certifications or achieving skills and they are displayed on their learner dashboard. These badges adhere to the open badges standards, which allows the learners to download these badges and display them on the professional networking websites with appropriate assertion details tagged to them. In the admin mode click Badges, on the left pane to configure badges for you Captivate Prime account.
Here are the default badges that are included in your Captivate Prime account. You can use these default badges or add your own badges to the system. To add a new badge, click Add button on the top right corner. Give the badge a name. Now choose an image you've created to represent the new badge. Make sure the image you create has equal number of pixels for width and height as it will be resized to fit a square area designated for the badge.
Also it should be a minimum of 250 by 250 pixels to avoid pixelation of the images. Let's click this button and go to the exercise files folder, Chapter three folder. Here select Communication Level 1 Badge and click open. Then click Save. This new badge will now be added to your Captivate Prime account and you can further award it on completion of courses, learning programs and all achievement of skills.
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports