Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding audio feedback for correct responses, part of Captivate Projects: Drag-and-Drop Interactions.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- In this exercise we will learn…how to provide audio feedback for correct responses.…We are in the Audio Feedback_Start project, Slide 2.…You can open it from the Exercise Files folder…under Chapter 06 folder.…Here's a one-to-one drag-and-drop interaction.…Let's add some audio feedback to it.…Click "Window, Drag and Drop" to bring up…the Drag and Drop Inspector.…If you wish to add correct feedback sound effects…you can shift-select the drop targets…and on the Drag and Drop Inspector…select one of the audio clips from the list.…
Let's preview this.…I'll go to "Preview, From the Slide".…When I place the draggable on the correct drop target,…I hear a sound indicating that the response was correct.…(ding)…(ding)…Let's go back and look at how to add…personalization for correct responses.…De-select the drop targets by clicking…anywhere on the scrap area.…Now go ahead and select the yellow Criteria drop target.…
Click "Browse" next to the "Audio" drop-down list.…Now, navigate to the Feedback Audio folder…located in Chapter 06 of your Exercise Files.…
- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate Projects: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design Essentials: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.