- [Instructor] Captivate allows you … to add closed captions for the Slide Audio … and Slide Video in your project. … Closed captions are not supported … for Object Audio, System Audio, … Triggered Audio and Event videos. … So if you are creating courses … that need to be accessible make sure … you use Slide Audio and Slide Video. … Let's take a look at the vault floor … to add closed captions for Slide Audio. … For that, let's go to slide two. … The first step to add closed captions … is to add Slide Audio. … We already have Slide Audio added to this slide, … which is synced with the different poses of coach images. … The next step is to add Slide Notes. … To open the Slides Notes panel, … go to the Windows menu and select Slide Notes. … Make the panel a little taller. … In this panel notice that I've already … added full text captions as Slide Notes. … You can do that by clicking the plus sign … on the top of the panel and then adding the text here. … To convert these captions to closed captions, …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.