- [Instructor] Now let's learn how to add … accessibility text to the slides and objects. … Select Slide One in this project, … then click the Properties button on the top right corner … to open the Properties Inspector. … Then click the button next to the slide main field … and then select Accessibility. … This will open the Slide Accessibility dialog … for you where you can enter the text … which will be read out by the screen readers. … Ultimately, if you have slide notes available for this slide … you can click Import Slide Notes. … This will help you bring in your slide notes … to the Accessibility dialog. … Click Okay to confirm the addition. … After adding the slide accessibility text, … you can select the individual objects on the slide … and add accessibility text related to them. … Let's select the title text caption on this slide. … Then go to the Properties Inspector … and click the button next to Object Name … and then select Accessibility. … Notice that in the Item Accessibility panel …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.