360-degree slides can provide benefit to standard Captivate projects. After this video you will be able to add 360-degree slides to any Captivate projects.
- [Narrator] Similar to the VR projects, … you can add 360 degree slides to normal … and responsive projects and it will load seamlessly … alongside the video slides, simulations, quizzes, et cetera. … When reaching a 360 slide the learners will be able … to navigate the 360 world using their mouse. … But these slides cannot be viewed in a VR device, … as the rest of the project uses a 2-D environment. … Let's take a look at the work flow … to add 360 slides to normal projects. … For that, go to the File menu, select New Project, … and then select either Blank Project or Responsive Project. … For this example, let's select Blank Project. … Click Ok and this will create a blank project … for you with a normal slide. … Let's close the Timeline and the Properties Inspector … to get a better view of the slide. To add a 360 slide go … to the Toolbar and select Slides. Then select 360 Slide. … This will add a 360 slide to your project. … To add a 360 image, click Add 360 Image/Video button …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.