In this video, learn various ways to add slide text to a project—making use of fluid boxes and fluid text—and preview the content for various devices.
- [Instructor] Well once you have added some slides…and some fluid boxes for your responsive project,…it's time to start adding content.…One of the most popular types of content…you'll find on slides here in Captivate is text,…so that's what we're going to add to our slides…in this movie.…You can open up LH_0206 if you're catching up.…We're on the first slide where it says…double-click to add title.…That's what we're going to do.…We'll double-click and you can see…that placeholder text is highlighted.…We also see the caption area.…That's the dotted line all the way…around the outside.…
It has its own properties, as does the text…we're about to add.…So let's type in Landon Hotels 101.…Now with our text in there, we can obviously…make adjustments to the text itself.…So with our cursor flashing at the end of 101,…let's go over to the properties panel here,…and if you don't see it, just click Properties up top,…and we're going to look at the properties…for our text by scrolling down at the bottom section here…with Style selected.…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.