In this video, learn how to insert questions requiring learners to match items in one column with items in a second column using drop-down menus with numbers.
- [Instructor] You know, some question types…are more interactive than others…here in Captivate when creating a quiz.…The next type of question we're going to explore…is the matching question, and it's definitely interactive.…Learners will have to match items…in one column with items in a second column.…So let's add it to our Landon Hotel project here.…LH_0506 if you're catching up.…We'll just go down to our results slide,…the very last slide, currently slide 15 now.…And we're going to insert a new slide,…which will by default go right before it…when we click the Slides drop-down…and choose Question Slide.…
From the Insert Questions dialog,…this time I'll select Matching.…Just one, that will be graded.…Click OK, and we have our new slide.…So it is called Matching, and you can see…there is a statement to Match the following,…and by default, we have the two columns,…each of them with three items that…line up with three answers.…So, let's start by giving this slide a name.…With the thumbnail selected over here…on the left-hand side in the film strip,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.