Learn how to insert interactive video on a slide that is streamed directly from Vimeo, as well as how to add bookmarks.
- [Instructor] If you like to use interactive video our Vimeo video interactive for our learners. if it's not already selected and then type in the URL. directly if you wanted to. and pop it on our slide. And of course like any object we can move it around, You can see the red handle at the top, Click the check mark to lock it in. It's now added to the timeline. if we want to remove it. I like that just the way it is. So if we click Our Customers, it's just a shape. and when people click this, we don't want it to continue, We also want to set the action so when they click it, on success, they jump to bookmark and this time We'll test it out in a moment when we preview. So there is some information over around that 10-second mark Let's move just past that message, so around the 11-second mark. these arrows on the left and the right. With overlays and interactive videos like this, open up a new tab, and a play button appears Should continue playing the video. But you get the idea. at how you can add interactive Vimeo streaming video and even multiple overlays on your video.
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.