In this video, learn how to add images to a slide in project and adjust their properties for placement, size, and behaviors when interacting with other content, such as flow and alignment in a fluid box.
- [Instructor] Well you probably know the old saying,…a picture is worth a thousand words,…and I think most people would rather…look at a picture than read a thousand words…on your slides here in Captivate.…So in this movie we're going to look at different ways…to add images to your slides.…We'll continue working with our Landon Hotel project here,…LH_0208 if you're catching up.…We left off here in slide three.…We're going to add a new slide.…So let's go up to the Slides drop-down…and choose Blank Slide.…That gives us full flexibility.…
Now currently it's blank, there's nothing on it,…not even a fluid box.…Let's start by adding our main Fluid Box.…We'll click the drop-down,…go to Horizontal or Vertical, doesn't matter because…we're only adding one.…Click there.…You can see, by default it fills the entire slide…now we want to split this up into two sections,…one at the top, one on the bottom.…So, with this fluid box selected,…we'll go back up to the drop-down…and choose Vertical with a click.…Slide over and click two to add two,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.