In this video, learn various ways to add fluid boxes to a slide, including inserting slides that use fluid boxes as part of the default layout.
- [Narrator] When you create a new responsive project…as we did in the previous movie,…certain things happen by default.…So if you were following along you may have noticed…a single slide appears in our new project,…it's a title slide with a placeholder for adding our title.…But some other things are happening…that you may not be aware of.…For example, just click in the background,…but near the border of this slide.…What you're going to see now…is a blue highlighting around the outside,…that indicates that we're working on a slide…containing what's known as a fluid box.…
The fluid box is…key to a responsive project.…Fluid boxes automatically, as the name implies,…adjust according to the output.…So if people are going to be viewing our finished product…on a tablet or smartphone,…the size of the slide and the fluid box…will automatically adjust as will the contents…inside a fluid box.…So in this movie we're going to…add some fluid boxes to multiple slides.…We already have one that fills the entire slide here…for our title slide.…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.