In this video, learn how to insert a fill-in-the-blank question slide requiring user input in a blank field that can completed from the keyboard or from a drop-down list with options you provide.
- [Instructor] Another popular type of question slide…you can use in your Captivate quiz…is the fill in the blank.…The fill in the blank comes with many options,…and that's what we're going to explore in this movie.…We left off here in our Landon Hotel project…with a true/false question.…If you're catching up, open up LH_0505.…Before we move on to adding the new question slide,…we want to make sure this one's labeled.…Currently it's just slide 13,…so let's go up here to the thumbnail, select that,…and go to Properties.…
In the empty field, we'll type in Question Two, and Enter.…Now we're ready to add question three,…the fill in the blank.…We'll do that by clicking the last slide,…so the new one will appear just before it,…and after Question Two.…Go to the Slides drop-down, and select Question Slide.…This time from the dialog we're going to choose…Fill-In-The-Blank, just one,…and it will be graded.…Click OK.…So there it is, there's our new slide.…Let's label it right away this time.…
This is Question Three, press Enter,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.