In this video, learn how to insert background audio, such as music, to a project, and choose from multiple import options such as adding audio to an object, adding to a slide, or playing across multiple slides.
- [Instructor] One way to make your Captivate projects…really stand out, adding pizazz, is to use media.…That can include audio files like sound effects…or background music.…Or perhaps video.…Even your own voice recorded over content and slides.…These are some of the things we're going to explore…in this chapter beginning with audio in this movie.…And we'll continue working with our London hotel project,…LH_0401 is you're catching up.…We'll go to slide one.…Now we can add audio to individual objects.…
Let's go to the text, London Hotels 101.…With it selected, you can go to the properties tab here,…click options and see an add audio button.…This allows you to add audio to the selected object.…Clicking it, you can record your voice, or import files,…even access items that already exist in the library…if you've use audio files already in this project.…We haven't, so let's click close.…And let's just go over to the film strip…and click our first slide.…
The other option is to add it to one single slide,…individual slides that are selected,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.