Discover how to use the new and improved assets panel to access Quick Start projects to get you up and running quickly with a new project, or to select individual slides to be added to an existing project, choosing to keep the slide's source theme, or have your destination theme applied.
- [Instructor] You know, Adobe's always making updates … and improvements to Captivate, … and not long after this course was published, … they offered an update that came … with many new and improved features … that are worth mentioning here in their own chapter. … In fact, you may have noticed some or all of these … as you made your way through the chapters in this course … if you were working with the latest version of Captivate. … First thing you'll need to do … if you want to follow along is just close up … any projects you're working on. … You'll arrive at this dialog, and with New selected, … we're going to select Blank Project. … You can see the canvas for me, 1024 by 627. … You can select the same thing if you like … or choose your own and click Create. … Once we have that up, it's time to find out … if we actually have the latest update. … To do that, you can go up to the Help menu. … Now Adobe's pretty good at reminding you … when there are updates available … but by going to the Help menu, …
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.