Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing reports, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] After you add the reports, they will appear…in your default dashboard.…You can pan and zoom these reports by using these handles.…You can also increase the size of this report by clicking…the drop-down and selecting the size to one by two.…After creation of the report, you also have an option…to edit the report.…Click the drop down on the top right corner…and select edit report.…Here you can make some changes to the report…and click save.…
Along with these permanent changes to the report,…you can also make some make some quick changes…which are temporary in nature.…Here these quick changes are related to the time field.…Click the edit button and then change it…to any other date range.…And click the check mark.…You can also narrow it down for the different managers…if you want to see the report for Mark's team,…you can select Mark and it will just show the course…statistics for Mark's team.…
There's another very interesting quick-view option,…and that's with the legend.…When you hover over these legends,…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.