Explore SpeedGrader, an effective grading tool that can help instructors become more efficient at grading while delivering quality feedback.
- [Instructor] SpeedGrader is a powerful tool…inside of Canvas that can help you…become much more efficient at grading…and can help you improve…the speed and quality of the feedback…that you're able to deliver to your students.…Even the name of the tools awesome, SpeedGrader.…Let's take a look at how to use SpeedGrader.…First how do we access it?…Well, there are several different ways.…First of all, on the right hand side, under your To Do List,…if we click on an assignment here…it will open it up SpeedGrader.…I can also access it by going to an assignment,…so click on Assignments here…and the on a specific assignment,…say the Sample Assignment.…
And then on the right hand side…you'll notice a tab for SpeedGrader…and when I click there it will open up this assignment…inside of it.…Another way, and my favorite way to access it,…is to go the Gradebook, by clicking on Grades.…And here I can see each of the assignments or assessments…that I have assigned.…And if I hover over them,…click on the drop down menu,…there is an option for SpeedGrader.…
- Communicating with video and messages
- Using notifications
- Setting up peer reviews
- Analyzing assignments
- Organizing content
- Using mastery paths
- Ensuring content is accessible
- Adjusting headings, links, and tags
- Integrating with third-party applications
- Importing and exporting courses
- Using HTML in Canvas
Skill Level Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Teaching Techniques: Classroom Cloud Strategywith Oliver Schinkten1h 18m Intermediate
1. Communication and Collaboration
2. Assess Students
3. Organization Strategies
4. Accessibility of Content
Check all course links1m 37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.