Learn how using the HTML editor inside of Canvas allows users to customize their content and check to determine whether content is accessible.
- [Instructor] In this chapter, we're talking about ways…to integrate things into the Canvas Learning Management…System.…So in this video, I want to quickly mention that you have…the ability to use HTML when you're creating some of your…resources.…Let's take a look at how we can do this.…So I'm going to go here to assignments,…and I'll begin creating a new assignment.…I'll give it a title here, Sample Two.…Down below I'm going to type in Sample Text,…and I'll do this a couple times, and then I want to go…and change these a little bit.…
So I'll make one bold, I'll make one italics,…and one underlined.…Now this right here is the rich content editor.…And it is WYSIWYG, meaning what you see is what you get.…It's extremely easy to use and you can simply…enter things in and they will appear the way…that they look.…However, if you understand HTML code, it gives you…more flexibility and the ability to add in some…other elements.…You can quickly switch this to HTML code by going up here…and clicking on the HTMl editor.…
- Communicating with video and messages
- Using notifications
- Setting up peer reviews
- Analyzing assignments
- Organizing content
- Using mastery paths
- Ensuring content is accessible
- Adjusting headings, links, and tags
- Integrating with third-party applications
- Importing and exporting courses
- Using HTML in Canvas
Skill Level Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Classroom Cloud Strategywith Oliver Schinkten1h 18m Intermediate
1. Communication and Collaboration
2. Assess Students
3. Organization Strategies
4. Accessibility of Content
Check all course links1m 37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.