In Canvas, learn how you have the ability to ensure that inline content appears inside of your resources. Discover how making sure that inline content is visible can help make the content easier to access.
- [Instructor] In the previous video,…we took a look at how to embed multi-media…into our Canvas resources.…In this video, I want to show you how…you can add inline content, or files,…and have them appear inside of that resource.…Now in order to do this,…I first want to make sure that I have a file uploaded…that I want to show.…So, in other words, I'm going to…go down here to my files tab,…and then make sure that there is a file I want to show.…And, it is, right here, the LinkedIn Profile Checklist…that I want to share with my students.…So, I'm going to go back up now to assignments.…
And, the only reason I'm going here…is to create a new one,…so I can show the rich content editor, again.…And, from here, I want to go over to the right hand side…and use this content selector.…So, from the content selector,…I could add assignments, quizzes, announcements, and more,…but I want to click on the files tab.…From here, I can see that LinkedIn Profile Checklist.…I'm going to click on that.…And, now it adds that link.…Now the problem is, if I were to go ahead and save this.…
- Communicating with video and messages
- Using notifications
- Setting up peer reviews
- Analyzing assignments
- Organizing content
- Using mastery paths
- Ensuring content is accessible
- Adjusting headings, links, and tags
- Integrating with third-party applications
- Importing and exporting courses
- Using HTML in Canvas
Skill Level Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
Teaching Techniques: Classroom Cloud Strategywith Oliver Schinkten1h 18m Intermediate
1. Communication and Collaboration
2. Assess Students
3. Organization Strategies
4. Accessibility of Content
Check all course links1m 37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.