- Communicating with video and messages
- Using notifications
- Setting up peer reviews
- Analyzing assignments
- Organizing content
- Using mastery paths
- Ensuring content is accessible
- Adjusting headings, links, and tags
- Integrating with third-party applications
- Importing and exporting courses
- Using HTML in Canvas
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Oliver] You're using the Canvas Learning Management System to create an online learning environment for your students. But are you taking advantage of the tools and features available that allow you to create an exceptional learning environment Taking the time to learn more about Canvas can help to make your job, as an educator, easier and more efficient. It can also improve the instruction that you're providing for your students. Discover ways to provide high quality feedback to your students, which they can use to improve their learning. Find ways to strengthen the communication and collaboration between you and your students.
There are ways to optimize your content, helping pages to load quicker. Ways to integrate applications they are already using into the Canvas environment. And ways to make your course more engaging and more accessible to all students. There's a lot that the Canvas LMS has to offer if you're willing to take the time to familiarize yourself with it. I'm Oliver Schinkten, and in this course I'm going to introduce you to some of these tools, tips and features, which I'm confident will make you a more effective and efficient user of Canvas and will help you to improve the learning experience you provide for your students.
So join me in this video series to learn some tips and techniques that you can begin implementing right away.