Take your training program to the online space. Learn how to design engaging elearning content that connects with a diverse set of participants.
- It's an exciting time to be involved in the world of training. Businesses and organizations are prioritizing learning and development in ways we have never seen before. They recognize that retaining talent is a key to their success. With this movement, approaches to training technologies are evolving more quickly than ever. While all this traction can get your training program moving and shaking, deciding if elearning is a good fit for you and then figuring out how to transition it online can feel overwhelming and downright intimidating.
Hi, I'm Samantha Calamari. I have years of experience designing and building online instruction for anyone anywhere. I'm a lifelong learner myself and a content producer here at LinkedIn Learning. I'm going to take you through steps in determining if your instructor-led training is right for the online space, and if it is, how you should get started. With simple instructional design approaches and methods, you'll learn how elearning can offer innovative ways to engage and empower you and your participants. So stick with me on this journey as we bring your training to life in the online space.
- Finding the best elearning platform
- Applying instructional design models and theories
- Identifying your learner
- Defining the scope and learning objectives
- Designing elearning content
- Addressing accessibility and inclusion
- Integrating gamification
- Creating an online presence
- Designing effective assessments