Master the features of a Canon flagship digital SLR camera—the 5D Mark IV.
- The Canon 5D is an absolute workhorse of photography, and the latest iteration is the Canon 5D Mark IV. Hi there, I'm Tim Grey, and in this course we're going to explore some of my favorite features in the Canon 5D Mark IV. That will naturally include some of the great new features that are available such as 4K video support, a touch screen LCD display on the back of the camera, GPS receiver is now built-in so that we can get location information automatically added to our photos.
There's a Wi-Fi receiver as well, so that we can remotely control the camera via Wi-Fi, or download those photos or otherwise share them using a Wi-Fi connection. And there's also a built-in intervalometer, so that you can capture images as a time lapse sequence, for example. And the sensor itself is completely new technology. A Dual Pixel CMOS sensor, which opens up a variety of new features, new auto-focus capabilities, and the option to apply certain adjustments in post-processing. And of course we'll also take a look at some of the features that are not specifically new to the 5D Mark IV, but that I think you'll find are very helpful in your overall photographic workflow.
So, let's jump in.
- Configuring media cards, viewfinder options, and GPS
- Improving power-up speed by changing sensor cleaning settings
- Using Live View and depth of field preview
- Customizing autofocus settings
- Achieving perfectly level shots
- Using image review and star rating
- Capturing video with the Canon 5D Mark IV
- Leveraging Dual Pixel RAW captures