Join Tim Grey for an in-depth discussion in this video Summary, part of Canon 5D Mark IV: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques.
- In this course, we've taken a look…at some of the top new features in the Canon 5D Mark IV…and also reviewed some of the features…that are not new to the Mark IV,…that have been around in previous versions…of the 5D and even other bodies from Canon.…It all adds up to a very impressive…and high-performance camera.…So, whether you're using a previous version…of the Canon 5D or a different camera model altogether,…I think you can appreciate that there are…some very impressive capabilities in this camera.…And it might have a good place…in your photographic workflow.…
- Configuring media cards, viewfinder options, and GPS
- Improving power-up speed by changing sensor cleaning settings
- Using Live View and depth of field preview
- Customizing autofocus settings
- Achieving perfectly level shots
- Using image review and star rating
- Capturing video with the Canon 5D Mark IV
- Leveraging Dual Pixel RAW captures
Skill Level Intermediate
Canon 5D Mark III Essential Trainingwith Ben Long5h 30m Beginner
Canon 7D Mark II: Tips, Tricks, & Techniqueswith Tim Grey51m 6s Intermediate
1. Camera Settings
2. Capture Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.