One of the most important parts of any video is its audio quality. It is important to take the steps necessary to ensure that you have quality audio in your videos.
- [Instructor] Earlier in the course,…I mentioned the importance of audio,…but I think it's important enough…that I should mention it again.…One of the most important factors in creating…a high quality and effective video is its audio.…Some of the things you should consider…in order to improve your audio…is to use a quality microphone.…Also, when you're talking, speak directly…into the microphone.…And finally, take the time to make your environment…audio-friendly by utilizing sound foam, sound panels,…or even something like moving blankets,…which can help to control the sound.…
You don't wanna sound like you're inside of a tin can…when you're talking, so these are some of the things…that you can do up front to ensure…that you have decent audio.…However, if you wanna take your game to the next level,…you should consider some audio editing.…You may have the ability to edit audio…inside of the software that you're recording with,…depending on the software that you're using.…In fact, this may be something that you want to consider…
- Explain three reasons why short lengths of video within a training course are better.
- Recall the purpose for shutting off notifications during recording.
- Recognize the steps to take to get rid of computer audio.
- Define “trimming.”
- Identify the purpose of timelapsing.
- Name the most versatile video format.