Check out the demo video for this course, created using Camtasia 9, smartphones and a few lost-cost accessories.
- Hi, I'm Kat Anderson, and I'm going to show you how I use Fuse to wirelessly transfer photos and videos from my phone to my computer. You can download Fuse for free from TechSmith or your favorite app store. Once the app is installed, I need to sync my phone and computer through my wireless network. This only takes a minute. To demonstrate, I'm gonna take a photo. (camera shutter) Now I fire up Fuse.
This is the Android app. The iOS or Windows apps may look a little different, but the steps are basically the same. Click library, then gallery, where Fuse has gathered all my pictures and videos. Select my image, click share, Camtasia, connect to Camtasia. Now I need to jump over to my computer.
In Camtasia, I'm going to choose file and then connect mobile device. I'm going to use my phone to scan the QR code. I don't need to touch the screen, just line up the code inside the box. It may take a couple of tries. Once the code is scanned, Camtasia will sync with my phone, and transfer the image through my wireless network. Just lather, rinse, and repeat to wirelessly transfer images and video to your clip bin.
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video