A new feature in Camtasia 2020 is templates. In this video, learn how to speed up your production workflow by leveraging this incredible new feature.
- [Instructor] One of the biggest new features … of Camtasia 2020 is templates. … And they are really cool. … Let's see how they work. … Now, if you're brand new to Camtasia or screen casting, … then templates are going to help you … get a great looking finished project, … put together really fast. … And if you're a seasoned pro, … templates are going to dramatically speed up your workflow … and help you crank out consistent looking great content … at an amazing rate. … Now to use them, go up to the File Menu … and select, New Project from Template. … And this is going to open the new Template Manager. … Here, you're going to find all of the templates … that are currently installed on your system. … Now let's start with this Camtasia 2020 Default Template, … just to see how they work. … Select the template, … and then click the New from template button … down in the bottom. … A template contain, fully designed project timelines, … which can be quickly customized for your project. … If you scrub your playhead, …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.