Camtasia 2020 is packed with new features. In this video, learn the top 10 new features for this release.
- [Instructor] Camtasia 2020 is packed with new features. Let's have a look at the top 10 new features of this release. Number one, templates. Quickly assemble your projects faster than ever before while maintaining that consistent look and feel that portrays you and your brand. Number two, favorites. With a single click, you can now add the annotations and effects that you use the most to the new Favorites panel for faster editing. Number three, package manager. Share templates, themes, libraries, shortcuts, favorites, and custom tool presets with other Camtasia users with a single click. Number four, magnetic timeline. Take your editing to warp speed with this completely new way to edit on the timeline. Clips snap together and gaps are automatically closed. This feature is like magic. Number five, placeholder media. This completely new type of clip allows you to define regions of your timeline that can be easily replaced with a new media clip when using templates. Number six, shareable shortcuts. You can now export all of your custom keyboard shortcuts and share them with colleagues so everyone on your team can benefit from using the same keyboard shortcuts. Number seven, double-click media bin import. I love this one. Simply double-click in the media bin to import new media. It's so fast. Number eight, detachable timeline. If you work with multiple displays, then you're going to love the ability to detach your timeline and move it to the display that is most convenient for you. Number nine, Camtasia Recorder UI in Windows. The user interface for the entire Camtasia recorder has been completely updated and streamlined. It looks fantastic. Number 10, Audio Meter on the Mac. You can now have an accurate audio levels indicator attached to your timeline on the Mac. Just click the levels indicator on the main toolbar and dock it to your timeline.
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.