Experienced and inexperienced professionals alike can quickly learn and use Camtasia to capture, polish, and share a message via engaging video that people will actually watch.
- [Corbin] If you're looking for a better way to share your story or message than just another boring email that's going to get deleted, Camtasia may be just the ticket. I'm Corbin Anderson. I'm an instructional designer, videographer, and Camtasia enthusiast. Throughout this course, I'm going to show you how to record your message using Screen Capture, Voice Over, and even live action smartphone video. Then I'll show you how to produce and polish it into an engaging story using fast and intuitive tools like behaviors, annotations, effects, and animations.
And finally, I'll show you how to share it worldwide with just a few clicks. Before we get into it, a word to the wise. I'd highly recommend you take an active role in viewing this course. Don't just watch each video and move on. Instead, view the content, then do it. That's enough chit chat. Without any further ado, let's jump right in and begin exploring how you can begin to boost and embellish your business communication with Camtasia Nine.
- Selecting and setting up a microphone
- Scripting a business communication
- Recording a screen capture
- Capturing media with a smartphone
- Getting media into Camtasia
- Editing video and audio
- Adding music
- Animating media
- Including closed-captioning
- Publishing and sharing a video