Save yourself time—and reach a more diverse set of learners—by encapsulating a lesson in an instructional video. Learn how to capture, produce, and share instructional videos using the tools and features offered in Camtasia 9.
- [Kat] Hello, I'm Kat Anderson and I'd like to welcome you to Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videos. Have you ever found yourself giving the same directions over and over again? Perhaps you have students who need to be able to slow your directions down or pause them in order to follow all of the steps or maybe you have staff members who complete a certain task only once or twice a year and need a refresher each time on the procedure. Instructional videos can make information accessible to diverse learners and are a great way to save yourself valuable time and provide concrete examples and information to your audience.
Whether you are a business manager or a classroom teacher, using Camtasia 9 to create instructional videos is about to make your life a whole lot easier.
- Understanding the Camtasia 9 interface
- Recording tips and tricks
- Capturing your video
- Providing feedback
- Capturing a slide presentation
- Making a basic edit
- Adding annotations, transitions, and music
- Hiding mistakes
- Posting your video