Create and edit compelling movies with Camtasia 9 for Windows. Learn advanced techniques in editing, transcoding, and more.
- [Corbin] Hi there, I'm Corbin Anderson. Welcome to Camtasia 9 Advanced Techniques. Throughout the course, we'll be deconstructing a Camtasia-created project while we explore the new and improved features inside Camtasia 9. First, we're going to check out some advanced options for capturing your story. Next, we'll look shaping your content by organizing your project with the Media Bin and Library, sculpting and polishing your story with audio enhancements, animations, icons, callouts, and other shiny tools inside Camtasia.
We'll look at handling issues like compatibility, optimization, and disaster prevention. And we'll also look at taking full advantage of production features, such as custom presets, batch production, and exporting a project for collaboration or archive. We'll wrap it all up with some advanced options for producing and sharing your story with the world. We'll jump right in and begin exploring advanced techniques with Camtasia 9.
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.