Learn to create high-quality and engaging video presentations and elearning content with Camtasia 9, the popular screen-capture software.
- [Corbin] Hey there, my name is Corbin Anderson. Welcome to Camtasia nine Essential Training. As a digital storyteller and educator, I use a variety of tools to capture and share my story. Camtasia has been one of my go-to tools for years. If you're familiar with earlier versions of Camtasia, you already know about it's amazing screen capture, editing and sharing capabilities. Camtasia nine takes that to a whole new level. If you're new to Camtasia, you're about to discover the storytelling power packed in this user-friendly program.
During this course, we'll look at getting ready to create your presentation, capturing your screen to visually illustrate your story, enhancing and spotlighting key points, adding voiceover or video to enhance your message, polishing your presentation for maximum viewer engagement and the many sharing options for getting your story out to the world. Let's get creating with Camtasia nine.
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.