Explore a polished final project that will be deconstructed throughout the course.
- [Instructor] Whenever I'm considering a new Camtasia project, I start with three questions. What is the objective? Who is the audience? Where and how will the video be shared? So taking these questions into consideration, both for the course and for the demo video, I've come up with the objective being to showcase the cool features in Camtasia 2018 you can use in your own projects, the audience is you, dear viewer, and of course the video will be shown here inside the course. Before we look at that, know this.
Everything in the demo video was created using basic tools you probably already have. If you have Camtasia 2018, a decent microphone or headset, and a modern phone or point and shoot camera, you have everything you need. Now I'm gonna assume you're brand new to Camtasia. We'll be breaking down each technique into simple steps and concepts. So if you're willing to stick with me throughout this short course, I am confident you'll be amazed how quickly you'll be producing creative and high quality videos.
Camtasia really is an intuitive video creation tool, you just have to jump in and get your hands dirty. And don't worry, you can't break anything so have fun with it. That's enough rambling, let's take a look at the demo video we'll be deconstructing step by step throughout the course. (lively guitar music) Are you ready for a better way to create your tutorial, presentation, or informational video? Camtasia 2018 makes it easy to take your story to a whole new level.
Start by capturing your screen, voice, and even webcam. Then punch up your project with assets from the new customizable library or drop in your own creative media. Add some shine with visual effects, callouts, and animations. And when you're ready, shoot your creation out to the world with just a few clicks.
Camtasia 2018, simply the best all-in-one screen recorder and video editor.
- Tips for recording success
- Recording video
- Importing media from different sources
- Editing your video
- Sharing videos the easy way
- Adding annotations, animations, and transitions
- Techniques for adding music
- Creating reusable library assets
- Archiving a full project