In Camtasia 9, you can add a voice track right over the top of your screen capture, image, and video track—while you view it in real time! Corbin Anderson shows you how to use the voice narration tool to easily add a voiceover to your project.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you…how to use the voice narration tool.…This is a handy tool for creating a voice track…to start off your project or record a narration…on top of an existing video track,…or even just patching an error in a voiceover.…I'm going to demonstrate by adding the voiceover…to my graphic novel design overview video.…Now, normally I work the other direction.…I start with the voiceover, edit it, then add matching clips…but you can work this direction as well.…Whatever works for you.…
Now, a nice feature that comes with the voiceover tool…is a clipboard where you can paste a script.…So, I'm going to paste in a script from my Google doc.…Highlight all of this, right click and copy, or control C,…whatever floats your boat.…Jump back over to Camtasia…and I'm going to go to the voice narration tool here.…It is this button that says voice narration.…Now, I'm going to paste in my script.…Control v works for me and there is my script.…Next, I need to make sure I have the mic I want to use…selected, just like you would with any other recording.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.