Did you know you can capture your phone screen for use in your Camtasia project? Learn how to use a screen recorder to screencap your phone screen and finger gestures.
- [Narrator] At the time of this recording, Camtasia…for Windows does not have the ability to record…your phone screen so you're gonna have to find a…third party option, now there are a few choices for this…and I'm gonna show you a phone screen recorder.…A phone screen recorder works a lot…like the screen recorder in Camtasia.…Everything on your screen is captured and saved…as a video but on your phone.…I'm gonna give you a quick demonstration using…Game Screen Recorder, the app we used for the demo video.…First, I'm gonna fire up the app then choose Desktop,…Record, and run through my onscreen actions.…
When I'm done I'm gonna slide open the notifications panel…and hit Stop.…Now I have a video file that I can import…into any Camtasia project.…There are plenty of free screen recorders available.…Just jump over to your favorite apps store…and search for screen recorder.…You're gonna want to look for one that has the option…of showing screen touches, has the ability…to hide the record button or any branding…while you're recording and most of all you want one…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.