Markers are like video post it notes for your Camtasia 9 project. Corbin Anderson shows you how to effectively use markers to organize your project and easily identify both clip and timeline areas that need attention.
- [Instructor] Let's explore some options…for using markers in your workflow.…Markers are kind of like little post-it notes…you can add to your project…to mark certain spots or even just leave an editing note…to yourself or someone you're collaborating with.…There are a lot of different ways to use markers.…They won't show up in your video,…so you can be totally creative…with both your marking and naming techniques.…There are two kinds of markers,…timeline markers and clip markers.…Timeline markers live on the timeline…and clip markers stay attached to the clip.…
Let's take a look.…So, for this project let's say I'm collaborating…with a co-worker and I need this video…to end at exactly 30 seconds, not a frame over.…Now, this is of course a ridiculous scenario…for a casual video or a tutorial,…but if you're creating a commercial spot,…this is actually pretty common.…So I'm going to put my playhead here, right at 30 seconds,…and I need to make sure that marker view is enabled.…If you have quiz view enabled, you will be adding a quiz.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.