Markers are like sticky notes for your Camtasia 2020 timeline. In this video, learn how to create, manipulate, use, and delete clips and timeline markers.
- [Instructor] Markers are one of the most useful tools … that you have at your disposal … when editing your screencasts, … and the keyboard commands for markers are … the same on both Mac and Windows. … I think of markers as sticky notes for your timeline. … You can use them to remind yourself … of where to make specific edits in your movies, … for aligning content and clips, … and for much, much more. … Now to see your marker track, … just click the small dropdown … here on the left side of your timeline. … If underneath of it it doesn't say markers, … click this little dropdown … and make sure it's selected. … You can also press Control + M … to bring up this marker track. … And markers can be attached … to your timeline or to clips, … and they mark a specific point in time. … To attach a marker to a specific time … in your timeline, … just move your mouse down to the location … where you want to make a marker, … and then go up to this little small bar … that's just below your timeline. …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.