Learn how to import the exercise files in the course into Camtasia to avoid missing file errors and insure your starting screen matches the author's.
- [Narrator] The exercise files for this course are a little different than you may be used to. Camtasia gives you the ability to export an entire project, including all the media files into one zipped folder. This works great for sharing a working project. And while it does result in a larger exercise file folder, I think it's well worth it. I can be certain that the project you're seeing matches mine, and you won't have to deal with relinking missing media files. If you're not using the exercise files, no big deal.
You can work along with your own content. First, you want to download the exercise file folder. Next, you need to extract the contents. Just right-click, choose extract all, browse to your location, and click extract. With the exception of chapter one, each chapter has more zipped project files. You don't want to unzip these. Instead, you're going to open up a new Camtasia project, choose file, import zipped project, browse to the chapter and video you're exploring, click it, and click open.
Then click OK. Camtasia will unpack the entire project, and your starting point for each video should match mine.
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video