The exercise files for this course are different than you may be used to. Be sure to unzip the exercise file before you begin, and then follow the import steps exactly.
- [Instructor] If you don't have access to the exercise files for this course, not a big deal. You can just work with your own content. If you do have access, you may find them a bit different than what you're used to. For each video that uses an exercise file, you'll be importing a zip folder containing the entire project, media files and all. I've taken advantage of this feature so you don't get unlinked file or missing file errors. Once you've downloaded the exercise files, unzip the exercise file folder.
Don't skip this step. It's super important. After you've unzipped the folder, you'll now have two exercise file folders. Once zipped, one unzipped. You can delete the zipped one. Now to import an exercise file. Fire up Camtasia, start a new project, go to File, Import Zipped Project, browse to your exercise files that you unzipped earlier, find the chapter and video you're working with, click on it and click open.
And click okay. Make sure that this box is checked, open project after import. And then click okay. The entire project will be imported and you're starting point should match mine.
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.