Learn how to use the unique exercise files created for this course. Camtasia 9 gives you the ability to export complete projects, so collaborators and learners can avoid missing file errors.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you my find them a bit different than what you're used to. Camtasia has the ability to export entire projects for sharing, and I've taken advantage of this feature so that you don't get any unlinked file or missing file errors. If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, no big deal, you can just work with your own content. Once you've downloaded the files, unzip the folder. Don't skip this step.
You just right click on the Exercise Files, choose Extract All, browse to where you want the files to go, in this case I'm just gonna shoot 'em to my Desktop, and click Extract and wait a minute. After you're unzipped the folder, you'll now have two folders, you've got one zipped, one unzipped. You can delete the zipped one, you really don't need it anymore. Now to make use of the Exercise Files and all the glory they contain, first fire up Camtasia, choose New Project, you're gonna go to File, Import Zipped Project, and you're gonna browse here, browse to your unzipped course folder.
Choose the zipped folder matching the chapter and video you're working with, and click Open. Now if you want to, you can change your import directory, but the default is fine. Now click OK. The entire project will be imported and your starting point should match mine.
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.